Many infrastructure service providers focus on their technology, first. At Companion Data Services, we take a different approach — we start with your business needs.
Our Cloud Companion® solution fits your applications, integrates your systems and platforms and manages technology for you. Using secure private, public or hybrid clouds, our experts will help you gain the maximum benefit from your cloud technology.
Cloud Solutions That Solve Business Needs
- Prompt service deployment
- Load balancer
- Multi-tiered networks
- Private network connections
- Shared pool of configurable networks
- Tiered and encrypted storage
- Managed Services
- Platforms including x86, AIX, z/OS, z/Linux, Solaris and more
- Infrastructure monitoring
- 24/7/365 customer service
- Custom dashboards
Security and Compliance
- Advanced persistent threat protection
- Data loss prevention
- Security certifications including FISMA, HIPAA, DIARMF, HITECH and more
CDS owns and operates multiple geographically-disperse data center complexes, which include two of the nation’s largest health care data centers — both rated among the top five percent of data centers worldwide by MIPS. Our robust, scalable, cloud-based solutions manage infrastructure and integrate multi-platform systems with convenience, flexibility and the highest security and compliance standards.
Our secure private, public or hybrid clouds will help you gain the maximum benefit from your cloud technology.
Cloud Managed Service Experience
- Multiple physical and cloud data centers
- Disaster Recovery as a Service
- Mainframe as a Service
- Data Center as a Service
- Plan-driven, approval-based
- Enterprise suppliers, long-term deals
- Time-tested, conventional processes and projects
- Empirical, continuous, process-based
- New and uncertain projects