As we return to societal normalcy following the COVID-19 pandemic, our communities face new challenges, such as cost of living increases and supply chain disruptions.
As a result, the State of California seeks expand mental and behavioral health services, promote new health initiatives centered around health equity, renew efforts to advance both affordability and the exchange of clinical data, and to expand coverage for income eligible undocumented resident adults.
As a California payer, you are asked to lead in meeting this bold agenda. More now than ever, it's essential that your portfolio of secure technology solutions and data capabilities is future-proofed.
With CDS, transforming to meet new challenges has never been easier!
We invite you to Booth 117 ask about our industry-leading solutions, which includes CDS Healthcare Payer Suite®. A uniquely architected solution that has been demonstrating a true, real-time, 360-degree capability with clients for decades – not only for their core business, but also their ancillary businesses and new growth agenda.
CDS ensures your data is always-on, under your control and beautifully synchronized in every channel, across every line of business, and with real-time plug & play for any vendor or client integration.
CDS Healthcare Payer Suite® Benefits
- End-to-End Core Administrative Processing Solution
- You Control Your Product Roadmap
- Real-Time Processing in All Channels
- Award-Winning, Workflow Management System
- Single Source Data Repository
- Phased and Flexible Implementation Approach
- Fully Compliant and Secure Environment
WHY CHOOSE COMPANION DATA SERVICES AS YOUR HEALTH PLAN PARTNER?
CDS is part of a 75-year-old highly regarded healthcare organization that serves commercial health payers, and government health agencies with our innovative and responsive healthcare IT solutions. Notable for its extensive payer service offerings, our solution portfolio serves millions of members throughout the U.S.
We offer data center hosting, cloud, and ECM/BPM solutions in addition to our core administrative processing platform, CDS Healthcare Payer Suite®.
Meet & discuss how our innovative solutions allow your organization to focus on core business & meet future demands for Californians:
- SIMPLIFY use of business rules to support requirements such as suspending prior authorizations for certain services’ review processes
- OPTIMIZE telehealth & other third-party implementations
- ENHANCE data security, reliability, timeliness & quality
Contact Us To Learn More